- UK Technology4Good Awards is organised by AbilityNet and its partners.
- It is free to enter all of all the Awards categories.
- All entries must be submitted online at www.technology4goodawards.org.uk by 5pm on Friday 3rd May 2013.
- You may enter any category you wish but we can only accept one entry per person, project or organisation for each category.
- You may submit an entry on behalf of another person or organisation but we can only accept an entry if we can contact the individual[s] or organisation[s] concerned and they confirm that they wish to be nominated.
- Entries can be submitted by anyone of any age but anyone under 18 who is chosen as a Finalist must be accompanied by an adult to the Awards Ceremony.
- AbilityNet cannot give an Award to any business or charity or individuals that cannot be contacted after the entry has been submitted. We cannot be held responsible for any errors you make when submitting your entry so please check the contact details you provide.
- A shortlist of finalists will be selected in each category from the entries submitted by the closing date.
- Shortlisted finalists will be notified by email or phone within 14 days of the closing date and will be invited to attend the UK Technology4Awards Ceremony, to be held on 4 July 2013 in central London, where the winners will be officially announced.
- The judges’ decision is final and there will be no appeals.
- The judges will explain their choices when announcing the winners and will explain how the finalists were selected, but unfortunately we cannot offer detailed feedback about specific shortlisting decisions or any details about individual entries.
- All Award winners will be asked to take part in promotional activity and by submitting your entry you give your permission to AbilityNet and its partners to use the details of your entry to promote the UK Technology4Good Awards. This could include but is not limited to websites, press releases and print.
- Where relevant you give the right to use your name and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you with this entry.
- The panel of expert judges will be announced on the UK Technology4Good website and may change in the event of circumstances outside our control.
- AbilityNet employees and their family members, and anyone else connected with organising the Awards may not enter any category.
- No responsibility is accepted by AbilityNet for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or which cannot be entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- Entry into the Awards is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- AbilityNet reserves the right at any to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all Awards in the UK Technology4Good Awards 2013, with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of AbilityNet in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- AbilityNet shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Details of the prize winners will be available after the closing date on this website or by contacting AbilityNet.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Stay in touch with T4G
We will not share your details with anyone else.
- RT @CodeClub: Want to run a Code Club at the weekend in your local library? BIG NEWS! Code Clubs can now be run anywhere anytime! http://t.… 2 days ago
- If you couldn't use your hands what would you do? Txt "Look132" to 70070. Raise £2 & help disabled ppl #LookNoHands http://t.co/hu8sZEXbq9 1 week ago
- RT @AbilityNet: Help support our #LookNoHands campaign! on @ThunderclapIt http://t.co/FBK1UN3ZY3 #a11y #disability #accessibility #fundrais… 1 week ago
- Enter the UK Technology4Good Awards #t4gawards... http://t.co/ed1B6hwTWK 2 weeks ago